Most of my clients come to me to figure out what they want to be when they grow up–assuming there is only one answer to that question. What they soon discover is that a great career has less to do with finding that perfect job and more to do with understanding how you love to serve.
What kind of work would you do that is so much fun you’d do it even if you didn’t get paid?
Who is your community, and how do you want to be a contribution to it?
If you’re scared of boxing yourself into just one job description, then don’t.
You can have more than one dream job. The average person in America today goes through 7 major career changes. In today’s information age, we can learn new trades and expand our skills with incredible speed.
Following your bliss can pay the bills.
I have countless stories of clients who finally committed to their dream job, no matter how off-the-beaten-path, and they’re thriving financially and emotionally from taking the risk.
After coaching hundreds of people to kick doubt in the ass. I can safely say I know what I’m talking about.
Truth or Dare? Let’s do both!
How does career coaching work?
Unlike traditional corporate career coaching, I want my clients to engage in this process with both the left and right sides of their brain.
The left side of your brain will tell you that that you career needs to be a product of sound measurement: a skills assessment, a logical progression of the jobs on your resume, and the perfect salary to advance financially. The right side of your brain will tell you that your career needs to be something you enjoy so much that it literally pulls you out of bed every morning with a smile on your face.
You can have both.
But in order to design your career to be that beautifully balanced, you need to work with someone who has one foot in each side of the river: the corporate world and the shamanic world. I’m trained in corporate marketing and I’m a GENIUS at writing stellar resumes. I’m also trained in the studies of shamanism, spiritual counseling and metaphysics. It’s sort of like getting a drill sergeant to project manage your butt into action, and the compassion of your best friend to talk you through the times that you need to keep the faith.
Here’s what you get when you enter into a coaching relationship with me:
- A Skills & Interests Exploration or “Vision Quest”, through a Life-Map Exercise and Guided Meditation.
- Conscious, Cutting-Edge Marketing know-how to get to the decision maker in any company and impress the heck out of them.
- Authentic Personal Branding that builds your confidence without giving you a false ego the size of Montana.
- A Personal Project Manager to kick you in the butt when you’re dilly-dallying and give you a hug when you’re freaked out about taking a risk.
- Coaching on Assertive Networking Skills that will NOT make you feel like a used car salesman.
- A new resume or career portfolio that will make you sound like a million bucks, and be 100% TRUE!
- Confident and Genuine Interviewing Skills to turn any hiring manager into your new best friend.
- Budget Coaching to make sure you know how to properly manage all the money you’re going to make.
- Past-life Regression sessions to discover who you were in other lifetimes and what you did for a living.
- Guided Meditation for Visioning your Future and building a relationship with your Spirit Guides and Guardian Angel. (They really do have good opinions about your purpose and career.)
- Shamanic Clearing work to remove blocks to prosperity, confidence or courage to take risks.
- Counseling to understand how the events of your life give you a PhD from the School of Hard Knocks.